Happy Friday, y’all! I’m so grateful that it’s the weekend. I’ve been feeling so lazy and sleep this week and I’m determined to be super productive and energized this weekend. I hope you all get done what you need to get done and get plenty of rest and laugh a bit too. Since I went on a month-ish-long hiatus from the Blogosphere I figured a quick life update was in order. Here goes…
- I’m still single. J and I still have feelings for each other but I truly believe that at this point in our lives we’re betting off staying best friends. I’m not looking for any romantic relationship- I’m quite content by myself.
- As tiring as it can be, I’ve come to enjoy working at the bakery. My coworkers and bosses are fabulous and I’m so blessed to receive a paycheck and work with such awesome ladies.
- I have one more (!!!) semester of college left before I earn my A.A! I’ll be graduating before the end of this year and I’m very excited and nervous. I’ll have to write a post on the subject, I think it’s something a lot of people my age would appreciate and hopefully find comfort in.
- I recently turned 20! And so far, being the big 2-0 has treated me quite well.
- I’ve fallen off the goals/dreams wagon lately but I’m getting my ass back on tracks. I think I deserve to be happy and well, so I’ll try my hardest.
Sorry for such a tiny post today, loves, but I have a ton of things to do and have to be at work this afternoon. I’m hoping to begin posting every few days and (hopefully) you’ll enjoy some new content!
So much love and hugs,