Good morning, beauties! I wanted to let you all know I’m breathing haha. I’ve sooooort of abandoned all hope on Nanowrimo, but at least I made it to 8000 words? I’m a little disappointed in myself- which means that I will be writing hella words today in order to appease my guilt- but I’m trying not to feel too bad. At least I’ve had good reason for not writing: I’ve been social (gasp!), done homework, been studying for tests, and spending time working on myself and with my family. It’s safe to say I’ve been a bit busy.
One of the good habits I’ve been trying to cultivate is journaling. I know, cue the collective sigh. I get it- we all say we’re going to do it, we do it every day for a couple weeks, and then it falls off the radar of our busy lives. I’ve noticed, however, that writing down a set of good journal prompts helps to not only keep me focused, but also remind me to journal. I just feel more inclined to write out my thoughts if I have a prompt written down. I’m sharing some of my absolute favorites; I hope some of these inspire you to write out and process your thoughts. It could be the healthiest thing you’ll do today!
- When I woke up this morning, I felt __________.
- How I want to feel today: __________.
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What do you consider your weaknesses?
- How can you make the best out of those weaknesses?
- What is your favorite positive affirmation?
- Short-term goal for the day: ____________.
- Long-term goal for the day: ____________.
- Best compliment I’ve received recently: ______________.
- What was the best part of your day?
- What lessons have you learned?
- How can you help someone out this week?
- Good habits I want to cultivate: ______________.
- Bad habits I want to get rid of: _____________.
- How will I work on stopping these bad habits?
- How can I make healthier decisions today?
- I love myself because: ____________.